TERMS & CONDITIONS
SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your purchase & possession of a SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.
2. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
3. No trading or promotional activities allowed within the venue without the prior consent of SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL.
4. Goods using unauthorised Event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment must be surrendered to staff.
5. Photographic equipment is permitted, provided that it is for personal, non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Artist/SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL for the use of any material being used. Permission must be sought prior to taking photographs/visual/audio recordings for commercial use.
6. Do not buy tickets or goods from 3rd party traders/touts without seeking ticket validity from SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL first. There is no guarantee of tickets’ validity for entry without this and you could be refused entry to the event.
7. You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
8. These T&Cs are governed by Swiss Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these T&Cs shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, material alteration or by special exception determined by SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL in its sole discretion, where: ‘major cancellation’ is the cancellation of the Event in full (and not rescheduled). If only one or more days (but not all days) are cancelled, you may only be offered a proportionate partial refund; ‘material alteration’ is a change (other than a rescheduling) which, in SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL’s opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that ticket purchasers, taken generally, could reasonably expect. In particular, please note that the following are not deemed to be ‘material alterations’: changes to the line-up of the Event; adverse weather conditions; changes to a band or individual members of a band; curtailment of the Event where the majority of the Event is performed in full; and delays to starting the performance of an Event; and ‘special exception’ is an exception determined by SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL in its sole discretion.
10. All Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder (aged 18 or over) This adult must remain on site throughout the whole weekend as the under 16-year-old’s guardian. No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site.
11. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
12. It is prohibited to resell tickets for the Event over and above the face value of the original ticket price as sold by SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL.
13. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission refused. Only wristbands issued by the Event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid for entry. The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
14. Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on tickets. Wristbands are strictly non-transferable and will be invalid if removed, tampered with, transferred or resold. Wristbands must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event.
15. Tickets for this event have a unique number assigned to them and if found to be duplicated, either in error or for fraudulent gain, only the first instance of the ticket received will be admitted regardless of original ownership. Customers may be prosecuted if found to have deliberately duplicated and resold tickets for fraudulent gain.
16. If you have obtained this ticket in breach of these T&Cs and/or if you breach any of these T&Cs then your ticket/wristband shall be void, and all rights conferred on you or evidenced by such ticket/wristband, shall be void. If you seek to gain entry to the Event using a void ticket or wristband then we reserve the right to refuse you entry or evict you from the Event and you may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets/wristbands are non-refundable.
17. Tickets/Wristbands cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL.
18. SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL will not issue duplicates for lost or stolen tickets or wristbands. Tickets & wristbands remain the property of SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL until the Event closes.
19. SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL reserves the right to evict customers without refund, and/or refuse admission where customers are in breach of the terms conditions*. Where a customer is violent or aggressive towards other customers, vendors or staff of SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL.
20. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted from the Event without a refund.
21. Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
22. SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL does not accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including surrendered items) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence. Attendance at this Event is at your own risk. All property should be stored securly if you are not in possession.
23. We may prosecute you if you cause damage to the site, the site infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or site.
24. Banned from the event – airhorns, fireworks, flares, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns.
25. Generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans.
26. No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed anywhere on site.
27. Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site. A Challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site. It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
28. Anyone resisting the surrender of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction*. Items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned.
FIRE AND SAFETY
29. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by us and/or Event staff and stewards.
30. Personal fires are permitted in the camping field, but must be kept off the ground to avoid grass damage. Their use is your responsibility and not SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL, however we reserve the right to exstinguish any fires if they are deemed to be dangerous.
31. All fires must not be left to burn unattended at any time.
32. Firepits at Kulturfabrik can be used but at your own risk and the fire must be extinguished when leaving. SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL is not responsible for any damage or personal injury suffered whilst using them.
33. The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
34. Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings. Only at specially marked places and outside.
35. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
36. Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
37. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the Event without permission from SWISS HANDPAN FESTIVAL.
38. Dogs are permitted on site but must be kept on a lead at all times. No dogs allowed inside Kulturfabrik and during performances. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs as well as their dogs’ behaviour. Anyone seen to be breaking these rules could be evicted from the site without the right to re-entry or a refund.
Im Sandbühl 36